complexity of today's environmental issues and regulatory restrictions and
demands have placed a need on world corporations to adhere to the Ceres
Principle. Ratnala & Bahl, Inc. offers specialized expertise in the area of
environmental engineering based on an understanding of all pertinent
environmental regulations and a history of demonstrated performance.
This expertise includes a
wide range of environmental investigations involving site assessments,
evaluation of chemical releases, plume delineation and risk assessments. Over
the years, Ratnala & Bahl, Inc. has handled investigations covering soil and
ground water contamination, air monitoring studies, ESAs and EISs.
Ratnala & Bahl, Inc. has
prepared drawings for demolishment and disposal of asbestos and lead-based
paint materials and secondary hazardous waste containments to ensure
compliance with EPA and TNRCC regulations. Ratnala & Bahl, Inc. also provides
environmental audit reports for industrial facilities.
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) Phase I reports.
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) Phase II
- EIS/ESA Reports including wetlands and endangered
- Environmental audits for industrial facilities.
- Risk assessment and corrective actions for leaking
petroleum storage tanks (LPSTs).
- Closure reports for petroleum storage tanks.
- Technical training services.